We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you. In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- We may use this information for the following:
- To respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, marketing by Trismax or authorized partners a visitor may authorize, market research, or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
You may choose to request to be taken off of any marketing lists or turn off cookies in your browser to prevent collection of web information.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to authorized Trismax employees, contractors and agents only. These individuals are obligated to your confidentiality.