Success in the hospitality industry takes a clear vision.
Everything your customers experience must reflect your brand. You need to know that your people are aligned with your concept and that they won’t break anything. This takes learning to get them up to speed and continuous monitoring of performance to correct or recalibrate.
Maintaining brand-wide business alignment, complete with regional nuances, need not be haphazard or costly. It comes down to efficiently tracking and calibrating employee performance and making timely, relevant adjustments where necessary. Circle gives your management team a performance dashboard that lets them know immediately when and where adjustments are needed.
Compliance costs money, one way or another. Circle’s flexibility helps you more efficiently ensure your team is compliant.
- Do your Unit Managers acquire, onboard, and train as quickly as you would like?
- Are your Regional Managers getting the reports they need, when they need them?
- Does your learning management system embrace today’s mobile users?
- Can it schedule, monitor, and synchronize classroom training alongside online courseware?
- How about delivering virtual classrooms?
- Does it notify you of expiring certifications and enable you to easily trigger reminders?
- How do you know your training works? Certainly it does, but how do you measure it?
- Could you swap one course for another and measure the difference?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if you could link customer response to employee performance and to your onboarding and training methods?
Circle Learning Management ties the most important measure of employee performance – customer response – to employee engagement, training material effectiveness, and more. Through its powerful, real-time metrics, Circle Learning Management enables the training department to influence corporate strategy.